We are currently looking for remote interns! We have several positions available. All internships are unpaid (college credit is available), however, excellent interns will be considered for paid, remote, part-time opportunities when there are openings.
- Editorial – assist in editing online content, print articles and social media posts
- PR – assist in writing press releases, working with media
- Marketing (Social Media, External Communication) – assist in managing our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts and email newsletters
- Writing – write articles for the website
- Management – assist our editor-in-chief in admin and managerial tasks related to running an online website*
- Photography – assist in editing images and working with freelance photographers
- Sales – assist in creating advertising & sales materials, working with potential advertisers (commissions from sales available in this position)
- Entry-level Editorial – assisting in assigning writing articles, proofreading and other responsibilities as needed. This is a great opportunity for someone with the right academic major but only 0-6 months of relevant experience. This position can be a stepping-stone into one of our other internships that require more experience.
*Requires 12 months of relevant experience.
- At least 6 months previous relevant experience (internships are fine) in the field for which you’re applying
- You must live in the southern United States or have spent a substantial amount of time there (for school, summer vacations, etc. is fine)
- You must be able to devote at least 8-12 hours per week to your internship (We’re remote, so we don’t care when you get your work done as long as it’s done by our deadlines.)